Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Hooray for the June Paper Pumpkin Kit!

The June 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit, "Broadway Star," is fabulous!  I had so much fun creating the kit as designed, and then coming up with alternatives!  Here are the cards I created following the directions in the kit:





And, here are my alternative designs (for some of these, I ended up mixing in some recently retired designer papers I had on hand that coordinated beautifully from the Picture Perfect Party pack and the Petal Passion pack . . . however, this kit is also designed to coordinate perfectly with the new Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper and Broadway Birthday Photopolymer Bundle):











And, here are all my cards together in the Paper Pumpkin box!


If you'd like to join in on the Paper Pumpkin fun, be sure to click here to learn more or sign up!   There have also been some sneak peeks of the July kits posted on the Paper Pumpkin Facebook page -- be sure to sign up before July 10th if you'd like this month's kit!  Subscribers also can purchase past kits -- you can see what's currently available here (as of the time I am posting this, there are still refills available for this Broadway Star kit!  Be sure to order yours online or contact me to order before the kits are are gone!)

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: