Wednesday, August 8, 2018

3D Wednesday: Share What You Love Tea Bag Dispenser Box

Happy Wednesday!  Today I want to share a special project with you that I created for a swap earlier this summer with my friend Marlene.  This is a tea bag dispenser, which I made using the Splitcoaststampers Tea Bag Dispenser Box Tutorial, and decorated with the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper:


I also wrapped the box with the Berry Burst 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon:


The tag is stamped in Crumb Cake with an image from the Accented Blooms Stamp Set and cropped with the Tailored Tag Punch (apologies, it photographed rather washed out, but says "hello" and I promise looks much better in real life!).  I added a silver rose from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit to one side of the tag:


Here is a photo of it filled with tea and ready to be sent to Marlene:



This was a really fun project to make!  These would look really pretty made with the Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper as well . . . or maybe some Christmas paper with holiday tea!  Lots of great possibilities for making some sweet gifts!

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: