Monday, August 6, 2018

Delightful Birthday

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a great weekend!  I had a great one -- met up with friends at the Scrapbook Expo in Santa Clara on Saturday, saw a performance of Midsummer Night's Dream in the park, checked some big items off our household to-do list, and even managed to create some cards -- have been playing more with the Color Your Season products, and hope to show you what I made soon!

Today's card is another made with the Delightfully Detailed Laser Specialty Paper.  This time, I combined it with images from the Serene Garden Bundle, which I colored with Stampin' Blends.  



The card base is Very Vanilla, with a layer of Petal Pink card stock attached to the front, and a layer of Soft Sea Foam between that and the Delightfully Detailed "frame."  The greeting is from the Wonderful Moments stamp set and is stamped on a die cut from the Stitched Labels Framelits (one of my favorite sets of dies at the moment -- perhaps you've noticed!). 

For finishing touches, I added some Iridescent Sequins and a bow made from the Coastal Cabana Ribbon in the Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack

Thanks for visiting and happy stamping!

 - Michelle

No comments: