Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Hostess Appreciation Tea - Memories and More Make and Take Challenge

Happy Wednesday!  Today, I have more projects from Sunday's Hostess Appreciation Tea to share with you.  For one of the make and takes, I put together a sort of limited supply challenge -- I created kits using a card or two and a sticker or two from the Tea Room Memories and More Card Pack, along with a vinyl sticker from the Tea Room Copper Vinyl Stickers, a card base and envelope from the new Memories and More Card Packs, which come in two sizes to coordinate perfectly with the Memories and More Cards -- either small or large.  I also had odds and ends that could be mixed in to create a finished card, and stamps from the Time for Tea Set, Itty Bitty Greetings Set, and the Blended Seasons Set (available exclusively this month, while supplies last!). 

Here are some of the fabulous creations made by my friends:




Aren't these wonderful!?!!!  

I've also been creating cards the past couple days with the leftover kits.  Here's one I made with a kit containing a Large Memories and More Card and Envelope:


And, the rest of my cards are made with the Small Memories and More Cards and Envelopes:











Which is your favorite?  Please leave me a comment and let me know!

These are fun to create -- you can keep them very simple, or dress them up with die cuts and other embellishments!  Hope you'll give these a try.  You can find supplies in my online store by clicking the links above.

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: