Sunday, September 23, 2018

Animal Expedition Fancy Fold Card


Happy Sunday!  Today I have a Triple Z Fold Card to share with you that I created following instructions from Kim Williams in this blog post.  I chose designs from the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper for my card:


I love that the Animal Friends Thinlits cut out images from the designer series paper -- making it quick and easy to create a fun card!


The greeting is from the Animal Outing stamp set (also available as a bundle with the Animal Friends Thinlits here), and is stamped on one of the small labels from the Share What You Love Embellishment kit:


I added a couple Faceted Dots around the greeting, and a larger one in the center of one of the Tropical Elements flowers, which I had colored with the Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends:


The twine around the bottom of the card is from the Share What You Love Embellishment kit.

Hope you enjoyed this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card, Michelle! Hmm...I'm thinking that it would stand up on its own if it was done in landscape position rather than portrait. What do you think?

Connie S