Thursday, June 6, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Sentimental Rose Cards

Hi!  I must confess I liked the previews for the April Paper Pumpkin kit, Sentimental Rose so much that I bought more than one kit!  I'm really glad I did, although so far I've only had time to put one of my kits together.  Definitely planning to make more cards soon, but wanted to share with you what I have created so far.

For the first kit, I pretty much assembled according to the kit instructions.  Here are all the cards in the cute packaging that's also one of the projects:


And, here's just the packaging:


The kit makes three cards each of three different designs, and comes with coordinating envelopes for each design:












I did make one alternate card using the stamps that came in the kit, with ink, cardstock and ribbon in some of the new 2019-2021 In Colors, and a flower embellishment from the Bird Ballad Trinkets:


Hope you like these!   If you'd like more information about Paper Pumpkin kits, please click here to visit my website, leave me a comment below, or send me a message.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: