Monday, July 22, 2019

Merry Monday: Pretty Packages

Merry Monday!!!  I have some pretty packages to share with you today.  

First is a package that I wrapped in designer paper and decorated with some pretty ribbons, a wire embellishment and tag to send some surprise goodies off in a holiday swap with my friend Marlene: 


Here are some Mini Pizza Boxes that Marlene stamped, embellished and filled with goodies for my family and me:






Marlene also decorated one of the large tins that were available in the Holiday Catalog and filled that with goodies for us:



Here is a fun and festive nugget holder created and beautifully packaged by Marlene:



And, last but not least, here is an ornament created by Marlene from a candy tin:


It opens to reveal these festive scenes:



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: