Wednesday, July 17, 2019

You're Off to Great Places Card

Today's card is one I created for a recent swap with my friend Marlene.  The challenge was to create a moving card and I decided to create a Pop-Up Diorama card (I followed this excellent tutorial by Natalie Lapakko aka Stampwitch), using new In Colors and the new Above the Clouds bundle:




I also created a coordinating envelope from Rococo Rose card stock:



I actually used two types of new Ribbon on this project -- the Rococo Rose Scalloped Ribbon is pretty easy to spot, but the little tuft of ribbon that resembles a sand bag on the Purple Posy balloon peeking out onto the left side of the interior of the card is actually trimmed from the awesome and versatile Sahara Sand Woven Threads Trim.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  

- Michelle


No comments: