Monday, September 16, 2019

Merry Monday: Gleaming Ornament

Merry Monday!  When I saw the new Holiday Catalog, the project that came to mind to create first was another 3D star ornament like this one (can't believe it has already been 7 years since I created that one by the way!?!!) but made so much easier with the Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack and beautiful new Brightly Gleaming Specialty Paper:


The die cut in the center is cut with the Flourish Dies from Copper Foil Paper.  I also added some stretched out strips of Copper Trim around the star.


Here's the back of the ornament:


Looking forward to making some more of these!  Hope you are inspired, too.  Please leave me a comment or send me an email if you'd like to make some with me.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: