Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Alternate Cards with the December Something for Everything Kit

Hi again!   Lots of pictures to share with you again today!  First, found some funny ones of Isabella trying to fit into one of my Paper Pumpkin boxes that I thought you might enjoy:




Then, wanted to share with you some alternate design cards I made with the December Something for Everything kit.  I actually ordered two of this kit, and I'm so glad I did!  Loved making thank you notes with it!!!  My designs were inspired by these cards by Debbie Henderson and Lisa Flemming.  

Here are my creations:




















Want to see more ideas?  Please check out my Pinterest board for this kit here.   For more information about Paper Pumpkin kits or to become a subscriber, please click here.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle




No comments: