Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Have a Hoot Meets My Wonderful Family Paper Pumpkin Kit!

Happy Tuesday!  Today is a big day for Stampin' Up! news.  The August - December Catalog is live today, as is the new Stampin' Up! online store!  

I've still been working on catching up on my Paper Pumpkin kits, so thought it would be fun to share some of the cards I created with the My Wonderful Family Kit from April 2020, including some that include images stamped and die cut with the Have a Hoot Bundle.  I also worked in a stamped image here and there from the June 2020 Sending Sunshine kit.

Here are the cards:


















In creating these, I took inspiration from cards I'd been saving on my Pinterest Board for this kit, which you can see by clicking this link.  

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  And, don't forget to check out the new catalog in the new online store here!

- Michelle

No comments: