Thursday, November 18, 2021

Super Friends Throwback Thursday: September Halloween Swap Cards

For our September swap, my SUper Friends group exchanged Halloween cards.  Since I did not get these posted in time for Halloween, but these are too good not to share, I figured a "Throwback Thursday" post would be in order!  

 Judy created her fabulous card with the Banner Year stamp set, Picture This dies, and Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon


 

Cathy's sweetly spooky card features the Cat Punch, with some wonderfully glowing rhinestone eyes and a big die cut circle moon:  





Kallien challenged herself to create a card with a "non-Halloween" stamp set, and I love how her card with the Nothing's Better Than Stamp Set and Love You More Than Dies came together.  She also used the Stitched with Whimsy Dies to create the fun border on the outside of the card:



Agnes used elements from the Frights and Delights Paper Pumpkin kit (September 2018) to create her frighteningly fun card: 



Margery's sweet card is a beautiful combination of the Layering Diorama Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Evergreen Forest Folder, and fox from the Count on Me set:   





My card is a step-style fun-fold with the Clever Cats stamp set.  The aurora-ish night sky was created using pastels on the Basic black card stock, and I die cut the moon from the In Color Shimmer Vellum (two pieces layered together, using Tombo Multi).  A scattering of rhinestone "stars" and a twitching tail (made by attaching it with a brad) for the cat behind the pumpkin, finish off the card.




This was a super fun swap!  Thanks to the SUper Friends for these amazing cards!!!  Interested in joining my team for one of these?  Please contact me for more details!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: