Wednesday, March 22, 2023

SUper Friends January Valentine's Swap

 Happy Wednesday!  Continuing on with my better late than never theme this week, I finally have our SUper Friends January Valentine's swap cards to share with you!  

(For those who are new here, the SUper Friends is my demonstrator group plus a few friends we've adopted along the way!  Want to join us?  Please leave a comment or send me an email to learn more!)  

On to the cards!

Connie M.'s created her gorgeous card with the Country Floral Lane Suite collection:




Judy's fabulous creation features soft and pretty, but not-so-traditional Valentine's colors, the Gingko Branch Bundle, and the Cane Weave Embossing Folder:




Jaya adorable pocket card features the Adorable Owls Sale-a-Bration set (don't you love how she colored the owl?!  So cute!):




Cathy created her elegant card with heart punches and Paper Pumpkin kit stamps:





Margery created her marvelous faux step fun fold with the Share a Milkshake Bundle, Splatter Embossing Folder, and Dandy Designs Designer Paper from Sale-a-Bration:



Margery and I were thinking along similar lines, as I also used the Share a Milkshake Bundle and Dandy Designs Designer Paper from Sale-a-Bration.  Instead of a waffle cone, I chose to make a milkshake, and you can't tell from the photos, but I added a special touch to the cup by stamping it on the designer paper and then adding a layer of packing tape over that before die cutting.  The greeting die cut and scalloped border were created with dies from the Scalloped Contours set.  I embellished with the  heart pearls.





This was such a fun swap!  And, we had another great swap in February that I'm looking forward to sharing with you soon . . . stay tuned!

Thanks to the SUper Friends for these awesome cards!  And, thank you for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


No comments: