Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another Hostess Tea Sneak Peek

Here's another sneak peek at another project I've been creating for my upcoming hostess appreciation tea.  Can you guess what these will be?



The designer paper is again from the Everyday Enchantment Sale-a-Bration pack, and I paired it with ribbons from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack.  The labels are created with the Apothecary Labels Stamp set and the coordinating Labels Framelits from the new Occasions Mini.  Can you tell I'm having great fun with my new stuff!  Can't wait to share more of what I've been making with you!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the apothecary labels, Michelle. Are you planning to fill the jars too? Have a fun time with those hostesses! Marlene Caravello