Monday, January 16, 2012

Hostess Tea Decorations Sneak Peek

Thought I'd just pop in quickly and give a little sneak peek of a project that I finished up recently for my upcoming hostess appreciation tea.  I created this as one of my decorations . . . I'll show the whole project sometime next week, after the tea.   





This is also a Sale-a-Bration sneak peek because the brads, designer paper, and Lucky Limeade ribbon are all items that you can earn during Sale-a-Bration!  

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


2 comments:

ConnieM50 said...

Love the colors, Michelle. Can't wait to see the entire project on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I love them too...can't wait to see the whole banner after the event. Wish I was one of the attendees! Thanks for the sneak peek! Marlene Caravello