Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sneak Peek: Work of Art

One of the perks of attending the Catalog Premiere a few weeks back was receiving a sneak peek stamp set from the new Catalog -- Work of Art.  I've been testing out the images from it a bit, and here's a look at some pieces I've created with it so far:  




These banners are created using the Banner Framelits and either Canvas Creations or Very Vanilla Card Stock.  Here are a few more pieces I created, some with Banner Framelits and others using shapes from the Chalk Talk Framelits:


While these would make fun tags just by themselves, I'm also planning to use them to create cards.

Here's a finished one:



For this card, I used Midnight Muse Card Stock for the base and for the layer that is embossed with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder.  I added a bit of the stitched Midnight Muse ribbon for a finishing touch. (Midnight Muse is one of the retiring In Colors -- I believe the card stock is already sold out, and the ribbon, inks, and other items are only available while supplies last or until June 4th . . . if you haven't already, be sure to check out the Retired List so you don't miss out on any of your favorites!)

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: