Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hello Life Project Kit . .. Done!

If you read my blog regularly, you might remember that I was waiting on some photos to come before I put together my Hello Life Project Kit.  Well, guess what?!  They came!  And, I love how fun and easy it was to assemble this kit!  Here's how my project turned out:


 

Here are some close ups of the different pieces to the project:











You actually make the pompoms, and I took a photo of 3 in progress pompoms so you could see the transformation:


It takes a bit of fussing with the twine fibers and trimming to get them looking just right!

Something else I learned while creating the kit is that it takes a while for the Craft White to dry on the Chalkboard Paper (although it stamps beautifully on there . . . I will be getting more Chalkboard paper!!!)  Maybe heat setting the ink would help?  

Even though I used more photos than on the sample shown in the Occasions Catalog, I was pleased to have lots of pieces left over from the kit . . . they'll be fun to use to make some cards!

Supplies used on this project:



Thanks so much for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: