Friday, September 11, 2015

Owl-o-ween Boo! Card

Busy day today (had my SUper Friends group here this morning, have kids home from school now, and need to work on prepping for the Holiday Catalog Open House this weekend!!!), but wanted to write a quick post and share with you a card I created for a recent Wow! Card Swap!  

Here's the card in progress -- lots of fun die cutting, made easier to line up with the Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot, of course!


Some itsy bitsy spiders:


I couldn't find my Basic Black candy dots, so improvised using some Brights and a permanent marker:


Almost done -- don't you like that great starry background from the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper and the embossed and white-inked trees with the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder?!

And, here's the finished card:


I used the new Fine Tip Glue Pen to add some gold Stampin' Glitter to the eyes and mouth of the owl's trick or treat pumpkin (is that the right name for those?).  Actually, used the Fine Tip Glue pen a lot on this card to get the detailed die cuts and Spider web doilies in place!

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: