Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Crazy for Christmas -- Snow Place Double Gate Fold Card

 Hello!  Today's card is the last of my projects from my Crazy for Christmas class!   This one has lots of pieces to put together, but the Snow Place stamp set and coordinating Snow Friends framelits dies (which happen to be on this week's Weekly Deals -- good through 11/23/15!) as well as the Peaceful Pines Stamp set and Perfect Pines framelits, make it a snap to create those pieces!

My inspiration for this card came from Dawn Olchefske's fabulous Happy Haunting card here (and from one like it I received from my friend Marlene here).

Here's how my card turned out -- first closed:


Then, open to reveal a fun and happy scene:


My supply list, in case you'd like to purchase any of the fabulous products used to make this card:

Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


No comments: