Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Northern Lights Christmas Card

Hello!  Hope you are having a great day!  Thought I'd pop in and share a card I created for a recent Wow Card Swap.  Our challenge was to create a card using a special technique, and inspired by this card by Heidi Baks, I decided to give the Northern Lights Technique a try.  

I took a few pictures as my card was in process. Here's one of it after I sponged on the different colors, and then stamped the trees from Wonderland in black ink:



Here are the cards assembled onto a layer and base.  I also sponged some streaks with Whisper White craft ink and added some stars with White Gel pen:




And, here are how some of the finished cards came out (I made 11 for the swap, plus some extras for myself, and none were exactly alike):






Hope you enjoyed these cards!

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

P.S. Don't miss out on this week's Weekly Deals, which you can see here.

Supplies to make this card:

Price: $13.00
Supply List
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: