Monday, October 24, 2016

Merry Monday: Stitched with Cheer Kit

Merry Monday!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  Today, I have cards to share with you that I created using the Stitched with Cheer kit, and coordinating stamp set:

The kit makes 18 cards, 6 each of three designs, and comes with matching, lined envelopes.
Here are some close ups of the cards, and how I finished some of the insides and backs:





The inside sentiment on this card is from Star of Light.


 The sentiment on the back is from the Stitched with Cheer stamp set.




 And, after I finished the cards, I still had some fun supplies left:



This kit is a really fun way to create some handmade holiday cards!  You can pick up the supplies you need to create these in my online store here.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle


No comments: