Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Sale-a-Bration Finale!

 Hi Friends!

It's officially the last day of Sale-a-Bration 2023!  To celebrate, I thought I'd share some projects that I enjoyed creating with friends using some of the fabulous Sale-a-Bration designer papers.  

Jana, Judy and I were crafting together and decided to challenge ourselves to each create something with the Favored Flowers designer paper.  Here are our cards:








Then, on Sunday afternoon, my SUper Friends had our monthly gathering, and one of the projects we created was a fancy fold card (I've seen this one called either a faux step card or an easy center step card), using the Sale-a-Bration Day at the Farm designer paper.  Here are the cards we created:


And, here is my original plus a couple more I created after the gathering:



Hope you are inspired by these to create some cards of your own!  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think or if you have any questions!  Would be happy to hear from you.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle







No comments: