Thursday, January 21, 2010

Big Shot Flower Pins!

A couple posts back, I showed you this sneak peek photo:



Well, I'm ready to reveal what I did with these (in case you didn't guess from the post title . . . ):




I had great fun putting these together . . . I used the Big Shot to cut out the fabric.  (The Fancy Fold Flower Die works great, but there are so many other fun dies that would work, too!)  I was originally just going to use the new Pretty in Pink Corduroy Buttons from the Occasions Mini, but couldn't resist pulling some Chocolate Chip and Summer Sun Buttons in as well . . . plus some of the Latte Designer Buttons. 

For directions on how to create your own flower pins, be sure to check out Stampin' Up! co-founder Shelli's original post on how she created hers or this great video (which shows how to assemble without any sewing)!

Most of these are for the wonderful ladies who have hosted workshops with me in the last year or so, but I'll be giving one of these pins away as part of some Valentine's blog candy . . . more details on that next week!

- Michelle

No comments: