Friday, July 9, 2010

Christmas in July!!!

Look what the UPS man brought me yesterday --


New stuff!!!!  In fact, I spent the better part of this afternoon over at my friend Jana's house trying not to drool over the new ribbon we are sharing as we measured, cut and wrapped it on spools.  More photos of that coming soon.  Saw some fun color combos to try out as we were doing that, too!   In fact, one of them that I really want to try soon is Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Marina Mist -- looks so fresh and summery together! 

Have been working on some cards to swap with fellow demonstrators, and can only give you a little sneak peek of one of those now: 


Once that swaps is complete, will show you the whole card!  In fact, one of the products I was very excited to get my hands on yesterday was the new self adhesive pearl jewels!  Had to break those open and use them right away -- that's what you see in the center of the little flower, which is from the Because I Care stamp set (a Level 1 hostess set!  Am so excited at all the wonderful Level 1 hostess sets in the new catalog -- if you haven't checked them out, you really should.  You can earn these with a $150 order or group of orders -- from a party or workshop, for example.  Want to know more or to book a party or workshop?  Please send me an email or leave me a comment!)

Now off to work on swaps and start assembling new stamps!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and are able to find some time to create! 

- Michelle




1 comment:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Don't you just love it when Mr. UPS shows up with those boxes full of goodies?! I miss that. LOL!! Love the sneak peek... can't wait to see more!