Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Glorious Ribbon!

I promised a while back I'd show you some photos of the new ribbons that we took when my friend Jana and I put together the first batch in my ribbon share.  Well, here they are -- with a big thanks to Jana for styling and photographing the ribbon!

These are all of Stampin' Up!'s new colors of 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon:


Here's the photo of the new colors of 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon:

And, last but not least, the new 5/8" Satin Ribbon:




And here's a photo of the Satin and narrow taffeta all divided up and on the spools: 



You might notice that there is significantly less Early Espresso Satin Ribbon -- that's because I took this photo this weekend, after my Hostess Club, when we used the Early Espresso to make 10 cards!  I'll show you those projects soon.

In the meantime, if you'd like some beautiful new ribbon of your own, leave a comment or email me at michellevanw-stamps (at) sbcglobal (dot) com and let me know you'd like to take part in my ribbon share! 

Thanks for stopping by!

-- Michelle

No comments: