Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sweet Nothings CD Scrapbook Album

Today, I have a different kind of scrapbook to share with you.  This is a scrapbook I created to give as a gift to a friend of ours who recently married.  It had been a while since I had created a CD scrapbook (I first started making these a few years ago after seeing them on the amazing Patty Bennett's blog), but I thought that would be a fun choice, and I had been going through my retired Simply Scrappin' Kits and came across the Sweet Nothings Kit, which seemed perfect for the occasion!  Here's how it turned out
This was great fun to make -- I love how everything in the kits coordinates so well to make fabulous projects even easier!  Of course, I also had fun adding the new Stampin' Up! Basic Pearls all over!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

-- Michelle

3 comments:

Glenys said...

You are so creative. I like it. Wish I am able to do sum'n like that.

Jana Weaver said...

the book turned out gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful book. Love your style and color choices. You are so inspiring, Michelle! Thanks for sharing. Marlene Caravello