Thursday, August 12, 2010

Marlene's Textured Thanks Card

Here's another of the cards I received from my friend Marlene Caravello in our recent swap:

I love this one, too!  I think it is so fun how Marlene ran the Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder with her Big Shot.  Looks like she sanded it a little afterwards, too.  And, the ribbon treatment across the card is so pretty, too!!! The stamped image is heat embossed and just sparkles.  That image is from the new Perfect Punches stamp set.  All the images in that set match up with Stampin' Up!'s awesome punches.  Great fun! 

And, again, I have to show you the inside of the card, too!


The designer paper at the top is another design from the Greenhouse Gala pack.  The flower images are from the Watercolor Trio stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalog (only a couple weeks left to order from that!)  The greeting is from the FYI stamp set in the Idea Book.  And, I love the little butterfly die cut -- that's made with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit.

Thanks, Marlene, for letting me share another of your beautiful cards! 

And, thank you for stopping by!!

-- Michelle

2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

amazing cards as always Marlene!!!

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet, Jana! Thank you. Thanks for making me look so good again, Michelle! Love the way you do that. You are oh so sweet!!!
Marlene Caravello