Tuesday, September 14, 2010

World Cardmaking Day Extravaganza -- Project Sneak Peek Part 1

I am very excited for the World Cardmaking Day Extravaganza I am planning with some help from my good friend Jana for October 2nd!  If you are in the area, I hope you will come join the fun.

One of the projects that will be available to make at the Extravaganza is a set of 30 Christmas cards using the Christmas Cheer Simply Scrappin' Kit.  This project is a great way to get a head start on this year's Christmas cards!!!  Here are a few of the sample cards I have created:








I had great fun creating these with the pieces from the Simply Scrappin' Kit, some of which I cut using two new Big Shot dies from the Holiday Mini catalog -- the Tasteful Trim die and the Northern Frost Decorative Strip die.  I couldn't resist adding some Rhinestone Jewels to each card, too.  The greeting on the first card is from the new Bells & Boughs stamp set, also from the Holiday Mini.  

If you are interested in making these at the Extravaganza, please send me an email or leave me a comment, and I'll get more information about the class right to you!  Also, if you are not able to make the Extravaganza, but are interested in a class kit, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!
- Michelle

No comments: