Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wish List, My Digital Studio and More!

Christmas preparations are in full swing here -- I'm working on Christmas cards, designing some projects in My Digital Studio, and more!  So much to do so little time!  However, I had to take a moment to pop over here and share a few things with you.  One is that I've created a little something in My Digital Studio you can use to let Santa know what's on your stamping wish list.  Here that is:


I believe you should be able to download the image and print it.  If you'd like me to email it to you instead, please leave me a comment (or use the button on the side bar to send me an email). 

While one the topic of My Digital Studio, more new digital downloads came out yesterday.  You can see all the latest and greatest by clicking here.  Lots of great new stuff, but I was super excited yesterday to see the
2011 Noteable Desktop Calendar Digital Download   I've already created a desktop calendar with it (super fast and easy, what took me the longest was figuring out which photos I wanted to use for each month).  When Greg saw it, he liked it so much, he wanted me to use the same materials to create a larger calendar!  Although the software doesn't allow you to just resize the project from a desktop to an 8.5 x 11 or 12 x 12 calendar, it is easy to use the same page elements and adjust them to fit one of the other sizes.  There is a way to access elements of other projects you have created and that's a great shortcut! 

So, I don't want to give too much away since this might be part of a gift to someone who reads this, but I did want to share at least one of the pages with you so you could see how beautiful the designer paper included with the calendar download is (I'll definitely be using it again in other projects!): 


The bow is from the Crochet Trim digital download, and the pretty pink flower in the center of it is a sneak peek at a new digital download that will be available from the Occasions Mini Catalog in January!

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Love this...such great photos of T and Belly!!

Anonymous said...

I love what you are doing with MDS, Michelle. That Christmas letter is so darn cool. Love the picture page you made and your description of the calendar you made. I am so bad at trying to figure out how to do MDS. I'm hoping it will rub off on me (smile). Marlene Caravello