Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sweet Pea Kusudama Wreath

Hi, again!  Second post for today . . . and another quick one!  Just wanted to share another kusudama project I'd created, actually a couple months ago now, but finally getting around to posting!  Here it is:


And, a closer view of some of the flowers I created for this wreath:



Probably the most colorful of these wreaths that I have created yet, and perhaps my favorite!  These flowers were created using various patterns from the My Sweet Pea Designer Paper (one of my favorites of all time, which is unfortunately retired -- although the images from it are still available as a digital download in My Digital Studio). 

To see how I created these flowers, you can check out my video tutorial in this post.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love...love...love seeing these beauties you create, Michelle!!! The colors are wonderful and the design is gorgeous! TFS!!! Marlene Caravello

Jessica Ahlstrand said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I just finished a kusudama wreath myself and was searching to see how other people's looked. Very nice! You obviously have a lot of patience. :)

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Thanks, Jessica! That's very sweet of you. Would love to see your creation, too!

Unknown said...

Lovely! How many flowers did it take to create the wreath?

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Thanks so much, Emily! I actually did not keep track of how many flowers I created to put on this wreath, but would guess it is between 50 and 60. (That's how many I used for my Christmas wreath which is the same size).

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

Alexandra