Saturday, December 14, 2013

More Festive Flurry Ornaments . . .

Here are some more of the ornaments I created using the Festive Flurry Bundle.  Well, actually, the first one is from the amazing Festive Flurry kit (love it that everything is pre-die cut, pre-stamped, and pre-scored . . . makes it so easy to just fold, layer and glue together!!!):


For the hanger, I used the Soft Sky seam binding that is included in the kit, just looped, knotted and glued under the Crumb Cake circle piece that is included in the kit.


For the next sets of ornaments, I made rolled paper stars -- inspired by a beautiful one I received from my friend Renate last Christmas (you can see her creations as well as a tutorial for how to make these on her blog here).  The gorgeous Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper combined with the Festive Flurry snowflakes seemed perfect for these!  Here are a bunch of my creations:














Here's how I finished the backs:



 I made these in three different sizes -- for the largest, the squares were 3" x 3", the medium were 2" x 2" and the smallest were 1.5" x 1.5".  Here are some of the rolled paper stars and snowflakes all packed up and ready to go to the craft fair:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: