Thursday, October 1, 2015

Wickedly Sweet Paper Pumpkin Projects Part 2

Yesterday, I showed you the projects I created following the directions in the September Wickedly Wonderful Paper Pumpkin kit.  Today, I have a few "out of the box" creations to show you.  These are some little note cards I made with the stamps, leftover tags, a bit of Crumb Cake card stock, leftover Raffia, and some Cherry Cobbler Thick Baker's Twine:






I love how the stamps in this kit can make cards perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and just general fun fall cards!!!

If you aren't already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and would like to learn more or sign up, be sure to click here to go to my Paper Pumpkin website.  (And, to show support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the October boxes are going PINK!  Plus, Stampin' Up! will donate $1 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber and an additional $1 for every new subscriber.  So, it's a great time to join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

No comments: