Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Shaker Cards To You & Yours

Hi, Everyone!  Happy Tuesday!  Today I have one more post of cards from my World Cardmaking Day class.  These are the To You & Yours Shaker Cards from a kit in the Holiday Catalog:
 
 


 
Everyone at class could choose to make one or two of these.  So much fun to give someone an interactive card like this!  And, the kit makes it so easy to put together (but with room to personalize and make the cards to your liking -- gotta love that!)!
 
I also wanted to show you one of the decorated bags I made for each person who took the class:
 


The leaves are from the Vintage Leaves set, and die cut with the coordinating Leaflets Framelits Dies.   I used markers to partially color in each leaf.  You can see the inspiration for the design in the background, if you look very closely.  ;)  Still musing on how to create a card inspired by that design as well!  Will be sure to share that here when I get it figured out.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: