Friday, May 20, 2016

It's My Party Totes! (and sneak peek . . . )

We had our May SUper Friends gathering yesterday, and I decided to create a couple more card totes (using the same pattern as the Botanical Blooms tote I posted earlier and as we'll use in class on Sunday -- still space if you want to come learn how to make these with me).  I made one as a gift for our hostess and another as a gift for a friend who just had a birthday!  Here they are:




There's actually a little sneak peek here, too, as I made the greetings on the cards using the new Thoughtful Banners stamp set and coordinating Duet Banner Punch!!!  These will be available when the new Catalog goes live June 1st!  (Don't have your new catalog yet?  Either leave a comment or contact me to let me know you need one, and I'll get one to you asap!!)

Off now to create another one of these for a sample for Sunday's class!  Wonder which designer paper I'll use this time!?

Thanks for visiting my blog!  Happy stamping!

- Michelle

Shop Online 24/7 at www.michellevanwiggeren.stampinup.net

No comments: