Friday, June 24, 2016

Sweet Sugarplum Blooms and Flourishes

Hi everyone!  Popping in with a quick post to show you the card I designed as a make and take for tomorrow's Stamping and Jewelry party.  
  


Fairly clean and simple, but I liked this because there are some fun options with the pieces for this card . . . although I made this one with the strips of the Blooms & Bliss Designer Paper directly underneath my Detailed Floral Thinlits die cut Sweet Sugarplum piece, you could easily change up the card putting the die cut piece directly onto the Whisper White card base and then having the designer paper strips adhered under the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper strip instead (occurs to me as I write this that a picture is worth a 1000 words, so will have to make that card and post it here, too, to show you!)  The bow is the Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon (currently on backorder!!!  Love it, so totally get how that happened!  ;)  Hopefully, it'll be back in stock soon!  Luckily, there are still other colors available in the meantime!)

The "for you" is from Blooms & Wishes, and is stamped in Sweet Sugarplum.

I have been having great fun creating with the Detailed Floral die cuts and coordinating Floral Phrases stamp set (available together in a bundle and save 10%), so will have more cards to show you soon!  Stay tuned!!

Thanks for visiting!

- Michelle

No comments: