Thursday, October 27, 2016

A Dozen Vintage Leaves Thank You Cards

Happy Thursday!  Today, I have a dozen cards to share with you.  The leaves were made using some pieces I'd watercolored during my watercolor techniques play date with Connie M.  I stamped the watercolor pieces with images the Vintage Leaves Stamp Set, then used the coordinating Leaflets Framelits Dies to cut them out.  I also used the  "thank you" from Thoughtful Branches, Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Paisley Framelits and Halloween Night Enamel Dots to create these cards:















So much fun to make these!  Makes me want to grab some watercolor paper and create some more!  

How about you?  If you would like any of the supplies to make these, you can click on the links above to find them in my online store!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: