Monday, October 10, 2016

Watercolor Garden in Bloom

Happy Monday!!  I finally finished some cards with the watercolor pieces I made when Connie M. and I got together for a watercolor technique play date!  So, I have one of those to share with you today!  This one is made with the Garden in Bloom stamp set, and takes advantage of the fact that set is a Two-Step Stampin' set, with solid and outline images.  I inked up solid images from the stamp set, spritzed the stamp and watercolor paper with water, then stamped.  Then, spritzed the whole thing with water.  Let that dry, and repeated with outline stamps.  Again, spritzing with water, and letting that dry, before stamping with outline stamps one final time.

Here's the finished card:



And, I wanted something coordinating, but a bit different for inside, so went with just outline stamping:



What do you think?  Hope you like it!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: