Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Autumn Blooms and Wishes

 Today I have some quick cards made with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Blooms & Wishes stamp set, which is currently part of the 25% off promotion, so a great time to get this versatile set, if you haven't already!  The Stitched Shapes Framelits were so popular that they've gone on backorder, and are currently unavailable, but hopefully will be back soon!  (If you missed out on these, and would like me to let you know when they are back in stock, please leave a comment on this post or send me an email).  On to the cards!



For this first one I used a color combo of Pumpkin Pie, Peekaboo Peach, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, and Flirty Flamingo.  There's a loop of Peekaboo Peach Ruched ribbon under the greeting, which is from the Blooms & Wishes set.


I dropped the Flirty Flamingo on this next card, and straightened out the Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon.



And, I decided to dress up the card a bit more with a heart from the 2016-18 In Color Enamel Shapes.  


I was having so much fun stamping the blooms, I couldn't resist decorating the inside of the card and the outside of the envelope with them, too!


To stamp the circle for the center of the smallest flowers, I used a pencil eraser.  Another handy tip I saw in one of my online demonstrator groups is for enamel shape storage, you can use an empty gum container like this:



Keeps the shapes so nice and neat!!!

Here's the full list of stamps available at 25% off through the end of this month (or you can click here to see them in my online store):

And don't forget about the Online Extravaganza going on through the 28th!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

- Michelle

No comments: