Thursday, September 28, 2023

September Paper Pumpkin Grateful for You Card

 Hi!  Happy Thursday!  I have a fun fall card to share with you today, and it is a bit of a milestone card as it is the first full card I ever completed on a Facebook Live!  I did a Paper Pumpkin unboxing yesterday with the September With Love and Gratitude kit (there are still refills available here for this kit as of this writing), and decided to put together a quick card after that with stamps from the kit, one of the gold die cut pieces from the kit, one of the Brushed Gold Cards and Envelopes, and a few other supplies that were already on my desk!  Here's how the card turned out:



The leaves were stamped in Lost Lagoon and Pebbled Path using a sort of modified rock and roll technique (I inked first with Lost Lagoon, went around the edges with Pebbled Path, but then decided I wanted some ink in the middle of the stamp, too, so added that by tapping the edge of the ink pad carefully into just a couple spots in the center of the stamp).  The pumpkin and greeting are on a circle of Basic White cut with one of the new Deckled Circles Dies, and that is matted with a piece of Pretty Peacock cut with the next size up Deckled Circle.  

A pretty quick and easy card!  I am debating whether it could use some additional embellishment . . . maybe a couple sequins, gold pearls, or a bow?  What do you think?  Please leave a comment and let me know.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: