Friday, May 20, 2011

Scrapping Away . . .

I mentioned in yesterday's post that I am moving right along with the digital scrapbook I'm creating with our spring break photos!  Now that I'm into the project, it is kind of hard to stop . . . so my current page count is 28 finished, 2 more in progress! 

I won't bore you with all the pages, but did have a few more I wanted to share, so you can see what I've been doing.  I've been keeping the pages fairly simple -- mostly focused on the photos, with a background and journaling (I've been using the new digital Flag Punch throughout the album to create my journaling boxes).  Only occasionally have I been adding any embellishments.  One of the exceptions is this set of pages.  The background is from the new Sunset Serenade digital papers (very beautiful, and available for 30% off as part of one of the bundles in the National Scrapbooking Month promotion -- you can see what the bundles contain here).  I couldn't resist adding some fish stamps (from the Cute Cats digital stamp set), and some eyelet bubbles coming up from them.





I also wanted to share this page with you -- I love the woodgrain background from the Woodland Walk designer series paper, and it was perfect for the pages about our visit to the Petrified Forest!



Hope you enjoyed these, and hope you are inspired to work on your own scrapbooking projects!  Please let me know if you have any questions about My Digital Studio! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you are becoming a scrapbook artist extraordinaire!!! I love this fishing theme and how you put it all together. I might also add that your pictures look so professional too! Great job, Michelle! Marlene Caravello9