Tuesday, November 16, 2021

OnStage at Home Heart and Home Cards

 This past weekend, I attended a fabulous virtual Stampin' Up! convention called OnStage@Home, and I wanted to share with you the samples I created during the "Stamp and Share" part of the event.   One of my favorite presenters at such events, Shannon West, led us in creating three cards with a sneak peek suite of products called "Heart and Home."  (These products will be available to customers in early January, and demonstrators who did not attend OnStage may be able to preorder them in early December).   Here are how those cards turned out for me: 









I had cut enough pieces to make a second card of the "Together" and "Birthday" cards, and decided to alter those cards ever so slightly.  For the "Birthday" card, I loved Shannon's technique of coloring the image by using daubers, but thought it would be fun to use a bit more color and to try out the blender brushes instead.  Here's how that version turned out:



Then, for the "Together" card, I decided I wanted to show off more of the beautiful designer series paper layer, so I die cut the stamped image.  I also watercolored the stamped image very carefully using an aquapainter and ink refills (Garden Green, Fresh Freshia and Pale Papaya).



I had so much fun creating these!  I've made a few more cards with this suite as well, which I hope to share with you soon!  Stayed tuned!  And, if you'd like a copy of the January-June Mini Catalog in which this suite will appear, please let me know!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: