Thursday, July 25, 2019

Beautiful Friendship In Color -- New Catalog Party Make and Take Sneak Peek

Happy Thursday!  I'm looking forward to the New Catalog Party this Sunday, and have a sneak peek to share of one of the make and takes we'll be creating.  Here it is:


This card uses three of the new In Colors (Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray and Pretty Peacock), two new stamp sets (Birch Background and Beautiful Friendship), and a new die set (Detailed Bands Dies, also available as part of a bundle and save).  I made a fun discovery with the Beautiful Friendship stamps that I look forward to sharing with those who can make it on Sunday!  (If you are in the area and haven't RSVP'd yet, please do soon . . . as of right now, I do still have a couple of spaces left!)

Something else that I've been working on is a major cleanup of my current and retired stamping supplies.  Here's how my living room looked during the height of the sorting and organizing activity:



Yikes, right!?!!  Happy to report that I've gotten that all under control again -- and have boxes of retired stamps, dies, and more just about ready to go to a local crafters' flea market.  Please let me know if you are interested in taking a look at these before I send them off!

Izzy got in on the action, too, finding a box that fit her: 


Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: