Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Sentimental Rose Meets New In Colors

Happy Tuesday!  I have a quick card share for you today -- this is a card I created using new three of the new 2019-2021 In Colors (Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, and Pretty Peacock) along with stamps from the April 2019 Sentimental Rose Paper Pumpkin kit:


I did some ink blending on Whisper White for the focal piece of the card (this is -- finally -- the card I made using the "life-changing brushes" that the fabulous Judy-Ann introduced us to at our May SUper Friends Gathering)

The same technique was used to create a coordinating envelope:


And, a layer for inside the card:



If you'd like more information about Paper Pumpkin kits, please click here to visit my website, leave me a comment below, or send me a message.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: