Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Decorating Easter Egg Cards!

I can't believe Easter is less than a week away now!  That sure came up quickly!!!  I've been having fun making some Easter cards and other projects, and wanted to share with you the egg cards I've been making.  These are cut using the Big Shot and the Scallop Oval die.  Here's one of them:



For this one, I used a So Saffron base, then cut pieces from the Apricot Appeal frame to layer on the Pumpkin Pie and Apricot Appeal paper strip (from the Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper -- one of the free Sale-a-Bration items you can choose when you order $50 in merchandise -- only available for another day or so, though!  So, if you haven't gotten yours yet, hurry on over to my online store!)

The flower and leaves on this egg were created using Stampin' Up!'s Birds and Blooms Sizzlits Dies -- I rediscovered these after seeing them used on a beautiful project in the upcoming Summer Mini Catalog (available starting May 1st!) 

I dressed my card up a little more with some Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds glitter!

Here are some other egg cards I've created:


Hope you enjoyed these!  Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Jana Weaver said...

Super cute...they all turned out fabulous!!