Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunshine!

      We've been having a rather rainy spring here in the Bay Area, but really enjoyed the sunshine this weekend.  And, I had a special treat late last week when my sweet, talented friend Robin Merriman sent some sunshine my way with a blog Sunshine Award!!!  Thank you so much, Robin! 



This award had some rules attached:

1) Put the award on your Blog

2) Pass the award on to other bloggers who bring sunshine into your life

3) Link the Nominees in your post

4) Let them know you nominated them by leaving a comment on their blog

5) Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award



Here is my Sunshine list -- you'll want to check out the wonderful projects on their blogs:

Erin Blair
Irina Blount
Jan Hoyt
Jana Weaver
Jane Matsumoto
Laura Pinto-Nguyen
Lea Siahaan
Rachel Stelzer
Sherry Dobreski

plus, my friend Marlene Caravello, who doesn't have a blog yet, but should!

- Michelle

4 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Oh! This is so sweet! I love it... will post it to my blog later tonight. Hugs!!

Sherry said...

What a nice way to start the day, thanks so much for thinking of me Michelle!

www.alifeandartinprogress.blogspot.com said...

Michelle...this put a huge smile on my face. Thank you so much!!!

Irina Blount said...

Michelle, thank you SO MUCH for thinking of me for this wonderful award!!!
!
Hugs!!
:) Irina