Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Valentine's Kusudama Wreath . . . Continued Work in Progress

Well, I was able to make some great progress over the long weekend on my Valentine's Kusudama wreath.  I even took a few photos to show you how it is filling in.  Here is the wreath after adding another batch of flowers: 


You can see that I've added some clear rhinestones to the flowers' centers.  And, here's the next batch of flowers waiting to be hot glued to the wreath:


I finished the wreath yesterday, and just need to take some photos to show you the final project!  Stay tuned!!

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Michelle, I cannot wait to see the finished product. The colors are sweet and if it turns out anything like your Christmas wreath, it will be fabulous too! You're are amazing! Marlene Caravello