Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweets and Treats

Thought I'd sneak over here to the blog and quickly share a few things!  First, I wanted to show you the special sweet treat I made for my friends who came to the Creative Connections class on Sunday -- yummy vanilla chai cupcakes!


Saw the recipe for these on Pinterest, and couldn't resist trying it out.  Will definitely make these again.  The recipe came from The Novice Chef Blog (her pictures of these are so much better than mine!  Should have piped the icing the way she did . . . Next time!!!)

Also, have a paper-craft project to share with you today -- a beautiful treat box my friend Agnes gave me:



I love the color combination, the beautiful butterfly made from the Mixed Bunch stamp set and Blossom Punch, and how she made this using two pieces cut from the Fancy Favor Box die.  Very clever!!!  Thanks again, Agnes!!!

And, thank you for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: