Tuesday, October 2, 2012

SUper Friends September Swap

We had a small, but fun meeting of SUper Friends (my team of demonstrators) last month, including a swap.  I received these two beautiful cards.  

The first is from my friend Agnes, and this clever window card features quite a few great new products from the Holiday Catalog.  Agnes used the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set along with the Holiday Ornaments Framelits die.  She also used the Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the new Champagne Glimmer Paper (don't you love how she used some bits left from punching the border as hangers for her ornaments?!)




This next card is from my friend Renate, and I love how she created this adorable pram punch art using a variety of circle punches and the scallop border punch!  The Square Lattice embossing in the background adds just the right touch, too!


Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: