Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July!  Hope you are having a wonderful day.  Just popping in quickly to share my finished Pinwheel Party wreath -- having so much fun with this Paper Pumpkin kit!!!  
 

 
I used 14 pinwheels on my wreath, and Isabella thought I needed a bit of assistance while I was arranging them before hot-gluing.
 

 
Or, maybe she thought it looked like a good place to settle in for a long summer's nap?


 If only someone with a camera would leave her alone long enough?
 

If you'd like to become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and enjoy your own monthly surprise kit, filled with a great project and exclusive stamps, please be sure to head over to My Paper Pumpkin site and choose me as your demonstrator when you sign up!  Or, check out the new prepaid subscription options here or in the table below -- you can earn hostess benefits on these, and they make great gifts!!!




Thanks for visiting my blog!

Michelle

No comments: