Friday, September 23, 2016

Fabulous Friends Friday: Connie's Watercolor Leaves Card

Happy Friday!  It's been a fun day here -- had Paper Pumpkin Power Hour this morning -- always great to have crafty time with friends!  And, have a card from one of those friends to share with you today!  About a week and a half ago, Connie and I got together to try out some watercolor techniques, and here is a card Connie sent me using some of the pieces she created during that time:



So gorgeous!!!!  Love the fall colors and leaves (stamped with the Vintage Leaves set)!!!  And, love that Connie used some watercolor art to finish the inside of the card as well!  Neat idea!  Thanks so much, Connie, for the fun crafty time together, for the stunning card, and for letting me share it here!  Has me inspired to get my watercolor experiment pieces finished into cards, too!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

- Michelle

No comments: